Free Wix SEO App: Rabbit SEO
Free Wix SEO App: Rabbit SEO – In this article I take a look at Rabbit SEO, a free Wix SEO app to help your Wix website increase its visibility on Google.
You will learn what Rabbit SEO is, why you might want to use it and how to set it up.
This post is part of our Wix SEO series, including:
- How to Find Your Wix Sitemap
- Wix and htaccess File
- How to Redirect Pages in Wix
- How to Hide Your Wix Website from Google
- How to Add Structured Data to Wix
- Adding Alt Text to Images in Wix
- How to Edit Wix Page Title and Meta Description
- How to Customise Wix SEO Patterns
- How to Add a Favicon in Wix
- How to Add Google Analytics to Wix
If you need help with SEO for your Wix website, make sure you get in touch.
What is Rabbit SEO?
Rabbit SEO is a free Wix app to ‘drive traffic to your site and get higher rankings’.
The app is developed by SEO Tools. At the time of writing, it has 60 reviews with an average 4.6 / 5 rating.
Should I Use it?
According to the app developers, by using it you will:
- Get your website more discoverable & optimized!
- Find and monitor the right keywords for your website
- Get your landing pages improved and optimized
- Explore the top keywords of your competitors
How to Set Up Rabbit SEO on Wix
To set up Rabbit SEO on Wix:
- Visit and click on Add to Site
- Click on Allow and Add
- Select your search engine of choice
- Enter the main focus keyword for your website
- Click on Submit
- You will then see a brief analysis of your web page, with score and instructions
- In addition to the current Landing Pages section, you can access three more: Keywords, Competitors and Google Analytics
Is Rabbit SEO a Free Wix SEO App?
Rabbit SEO is a free Wix SEO app and has four plans, from free to $150 / month.
With the free version you will get:
- 3 Keywords
- One Page Optimization
- Limited Keywords Suggestions
- Limited Competitors Overview
App Main Page (Wix): https://www.wix.com/app-market/rabbit-seo
App Official Website: https://www.rabbitseo.com/